This is exciting news for those that want to stay informed about foreclosures opportunities on the Outer Banks. We are putting the finishing touches on the program and plan on going live by the end of the month.
Most Outer Banks foreclosure sites focus on the Bank Owned Properties (properties that have already gone through foreclosure that were purchased by the banks at the courthouse steps and then to be re-sold on the open market). OBX foreclosures will provide information much earlier in the process.
Another benefit of OBX foreclosures is that we plan on providing historical information on the prices.
- The current tax value of the home
- The sales price at the courthouse steps
- If purchased by the bank - the listing price once it goes on the market
- The final sales price once the property is sold
Over time, this information will become a valuable tool for those looking to purchase property on the Outer Banks.
So why are we doing this?
- The proposed mortgage bailout programs to date are only focused on primary residences. If those plans actually go into effect, it could help some local residents but it will not help the investor or second home owners. Since the majority of Outer Banks Real Estate consists of second homes and investment properties - foreclosures will be something we will all have to deal with for the forseable future.
- Outer Banks Foreclosure information is difficult to obtain or it costs money. We will solve this problem. Our goal is to provide accurate information so our clients can make informed decisions.
- We want your business. By providing this information, we hope you will consider working with us when you decide to purchase a home on the Outer Banks. The old school way of doing business - you sign an agreement and then you get some information. The new school way - we provide you information and then you decide who you want to work with. If you decide to work with another agent, we can live with that. But we would really appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. Give us a call, send us a note - give us a chance to exceed your expectations.
If you would like to be get free email updates on foreclosure properties on the Outer Banks - just fill out the sign up form - it is just that simple. We do ask for your information. We will not sell your information to Nigerian scammers or "pharmacutical" companies to improve your health. If you have any questions, feel free to send us a note.